EASM has various categories of members
- individual members from
- universities and research institutes (special conditions for students),
- international and national sport federations and sport governing bodies,
- municipalities and regional sport and leisure departments,
- clubs and leisure centres,
- sport, fitness and exercise industry.
- institutional membership from
- universities and research Institutes,
- national sport management associations,
- other similar sport organisations (NOC, NSF, etc),
- sport and sport related enterprises.
EASM annual fees
- individual member: 80,- €
- student member: 40,- €
- institutional member: 160,- €
The membership year shall be from the end of one Annual General Meeting of the General Assembly to the end of the next Annual General Meeting.
As an European non-profit association EASM is ruled by its Charter and By-Laws, both approved by EASM’s General Assembly.
Members can access the current charter and regulations of the European Association for Sport Management, as they were set up after the general assembly in 2006.
|< Prev||Next >|